Saturday, April 14, 2012

The birth of Mountainswag.com


Camping.
Who doesn't love to go camping, it's probably THE most relaxing thing you could do.  smores, fires and the stars late at night, you would have to be crazy to think otherwise.  Mountain swag is a new upcoming retail site for a good portion of your outdoor needs, from fishing to hiking and even hiking trips on the Appalachian trail.  But before we go any further I (Dan the owner) would like to confess that we are not your average Joe, we take this stuff very seriously and for anything asked their will be an answer and for any help needed in the outdoors we will do our best to solve your problems.  Being in the outdoors is my passion above all else and I have finally taken the step to share my passion with whoever wants to be apart of it.  And above all else, I will do my best to stay on top of this blogging world so you guys and whoever else can stick around.  Mountainswag.com is in the process of being created, just one more week and i hope to share what i love with as many people as possible. 

I hope to create a lot of long lasting friends.
until tomorrow!

-Be Happy-

No comments:

Post a Comment